This huge paper factory was build around 1800’s and was one of the first in that region. After several ownership’s the factory got in hands of the family Cartiera. In 1920 one of the first continuous machines in Italy was installed in this factory connected with a turbine .The plant remained open until 1975 . At the moment the factory is in hands of 2 people and is for sale. In 2012 there was a huge fire that destroyed a part of the factory.